HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Platform, we will collect the following categories of information from you:
Information You Give Us Directly
When you use the Platform, register a user account, submit user content, and/or place an order, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, birthday, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, and/or demographic information. We collect this data when you provide it to us.
Information That Our Platform Collects Automatically
When you use the Platform, our systems will automatically log certain information about you, your computer, and/or your mobile device. For example, when visiting our Platform, our system may collect (among other things):
- Analytics Information. We may, either directly or through third-party tools and services, collect certain information provided by your browser and/or mobile device. This data is collected in order to measure and analyze traffic and use trends on the Platform. The specific analytics information we collect from you will include things like the pages that you visit on the Website.
- Log-File Information. Our servers will collect certain anonymous information that is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Platform, such as: your internet protocol (IP) address; your computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type; the type of mobile device you are using and its settings; the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device; device and component serial numbers; advertising identifiers or similar identifiers; referring / exit pages and URLs; your online activity on other websites, applications or social media; communications to us or regarding us on social media; how you interact with links and other features on the Platform, which pages you viewed and how long you spent on those pages; and other similar types of information.
- Cookies. We may log information using “Cookies,” which are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device and that uniquely identify your browser or device. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Platform. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Platform may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Web Beacons. We may use Web Beacons (also known as clear GIFs), which are small, often transparent, objects that are built into web pages. They help us track and better understand how users utilize our Platform. We do not use Web Beacons to access personally identifiable information.
- Location Data. When you access the Platform through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include information about where you are at that time, such as GPS coordinates and similar information. Some features of the Platform, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if your location data is turned off or impaired.
Information We Get About You from Third Parties
Various third parties may provide us with information about you. For example, if you access the Platform via a third-party connection or login (such as Facebook Connect), that third party may pass on certain information about your use of their services. This information includes your user ID on the third-party service, an access token necessary to access the third party service, and any information that you have made public on the third party service. The information we have access to from third-party services varies by the service and is typically determined by how you set your privacy features on that service and by your consent. We collect this information when the third-party provides it to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we use the personal information we collect from you to provide you with information about our products and services, as well as to improve use of our Platform. More specifically, we use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To Provide Services to You. We use your personal information to process, fulfill and/or deliver orders that you place with us.
- To Provide You with Details about Promotions and Offers. We use your personal information to provide you with commercial emails relating to promotions, events, and other news about the products and services we offer.
- To Send You Platform Related Information. We use your personal information to send you Platform-related e-mails (for example, account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, and changes/updates to features of the Platform, as well as technical and security notices).
- To Provide Customer Service. We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions you send us and to provide customer service.
- To Manage our Rewards Program. We use your personal information to operate our “Upper Crust” rewards program, as well as other promotions, contests, and sweepstakes.
- To Manage Your Information. We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To Maintain the Integrity of the Platform. We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal use of the Platform.
- To Improve the Platform. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Platform.
- To Provide You With Advertisements We Think You Will Be Interested In. We use your personal information to provide advertising to your browser or device.
- To Keep Our Services Up To Date. We use your personal information to automatically update the BlackJack Pizza application on your mobile devices.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Storing and Processing Your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect from you through the Platform will be stored and processed in the United States.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We care deeply about protecting your personal information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected from you through the Platform. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party services that you use in connection with the Platform, such as social media sites. You understand that we are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
How We Handle Data Breaches
If there is a breach of our Platform and information under our control is compromised, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand that your personal information and privacy is very valuable. Therefore, except for the categories of information noted below, we will not rent or sell your personal information to a third party:
- Information You Allow Us to Share. We may share your personal information if you give us your consent to do so. For example, if you indicate that you would like to learn more about the products and services of companies we think you would be interested in, you may let us share your personal information with those companies for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to each company’s privacy policies.
- Information You Upload or Post on the Platform. We may share your personal information with other users if you upload content to the Platform. For example, any content you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Platform becomes available to the public and cannot be removed. This includes your username and if you choose to disclose it, your real name. Additionally, if you post content to the Platform when you are not logged in to your user account, your IP address will be published with the content you uploaded in order to attribute your contribution to the Platform.
- Information We Share as Part of A Business Deal Involving Us. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale, transfer, or divestment of any combination of the products, services, assets and/or businesses of BlackJack Pizza or its affiliates. Your personal information, such as your name and email address, the user content you posted to the Platform, and other information related to the Platform. may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company.
- Information We Share With Companies in the Mobile Application Industry. If you access the Platform through a mobile device or app, we may share your information with companies in the mobile app industry, such as carriers, operating systems, and platforms.
- Anonymous Information We Share with Others. We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. For example, we may share certain information such as your location, browser, and cookie data and other data relating to your use of our Platform with our business partners to deliver advertisements that may be of interest to you. These third party partners may use various tools and technology to compile information about your browser’s or device’s visits and usage patterns on the Platform in order to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content they deliver to you.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking the “opt-out” link in the email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, even if you opt out from receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include Platform related emails about your account and our business dealings with you. If you have questions about reviewing or modifying account information, please contact us.
You can typically remove and reject Cookies from our Platform through your mobile device or browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. Please note that depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to completely delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. You should also be aware that that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools may limit some functionality for the Platform. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
We may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public on the service may not be removable.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our Platform may contain links to other third party websites and services. We cannot be, and we are not, responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party websites or services.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
Askar Management Group, LLC
Attn: Head of Marketing
8101 Richardson Rd #101,
Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to create user accounts. The Platform is not designed for use by Children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, we will post a notice prior to the change becoming effective on our homepage and a link to the new policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date below.
You can also write to us or call at:
Askar Group Management, LLC
Attn: Head of Marketing
8101 Richardson Rd #101,
Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390
October 1, 2018